Sunday, June 21, 2009

Thoughts on this lifestyle

My thoughts seem to change sometimes about our new lifestyle. Am I strong enough to do this. Will she ever submit. Is it just a sex game? She seems like she wants to submit and be a "good" wife, but the only time she ever talks like this is during foreplay. During the day or evening, she doesn't seem to be as into it.

This morning she said she wants to be at a full submitting point by this fall so she can wake up with me in the morning (now she stays in bed), turn on my shower, help bathe me, make me breakfast, and be up with the kids. Of course she said this during foreplay and dirty talk.

I think she thinks she is being more respectful and submissive, but I'm not always seeing it.

For instance, this morning, we were discussing our plans for the day. I wanted one schedule, she wanted another. She forcefully told me what was going to happen and that our daughter was not swimming at my parents -- not "I think this should be our plan and here's why I don't want her to swim." We talked about it later and she thought we both agreed -- this is part of her problem - she doesn't even realize how she talks to me. She thought we discussed it and I agreed, but I think she "laid down the law" and ordered me around.

Its a long process and we are at least communicating and she is certainly better, just not where I hope she would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment