Sunday, June 21, 2009

Figging

I had gone a while without giving a maintenance spanking -- a combination of my work being busy, her back/leg being really painful and bad, and me not being on top of things.

So after talking and talking about (during foreplay), our next maintenance spanking and possibly using figging, we did it. She emailed me a few weeks ago with a website about figging and how to do it (figging is inserting a ginger root into the ass, which has a slow burning and is painful).

Wednesday night we discussed doing a maintenance spanking and then I went to play softball. I don't know if she expected me to really do it that night, but as I left I told her to come up with a list of 15 things she wanted to change about her life when we started LDD and grade herself (see her blog).

So I came home Wed night from softball with a single red rose and ginger root. I gave her the red rose, kissed her and told her that I bought it b/c I loved her. And that I bought the other item in the bag b/c I loved her as well. Then I told her to go upstairs.

I had her lay naked face down on the bed with her notebook. I prepared the ginger root and went upstairs. We went through her list and I had her write in her notebook 5-20 times different phrases as I spanked her with different devices. Then when we got to the items she was the worst at, mainly her attitude and respect for me, I inserted the ginger root.

The effects were immediate. She said it burned. As we discussed things she needed to improve on, we had the ginger root inserted, me spanking her and her writing lines. At one point she begged me to remove it, I got a little worried, since this was our first time, so I removed it. I waited a minute and asked if she was ok, she said she was, so I put it back in until we were finished.

I think this was effective and she says it was, but next time to have her write in between spankings b/c all she did was write as fast as she could instead of really focusing on it. We also talked about longer figging with more intense spanking (her suggestion), so that we could get her to cry.

She wants to cry and submit. She thinks this will help her around the house, with her attitude towards me, and help her release sexually.

We will continue to work and communicate. Things are better than before we started so it is a process.

I was going to give her a maintenance tonight, but her leg/back is so bad she took some pain medication I don't want to spank her while she has an injury.

We both have talked about me being more strict and being strict at the moment her misbehavior occurs. I'll work on this.

The house is a mess and I hate knowing that I am the one who will be cleaning it -- just like before, even though it is b/c she can't bend and is in pain. So I don't blame her, but I still hate it. Tough for me to always separate the issue that it is not her fault b/c she is hurt and my aggravation of working all week, most of the weekend, and then have to clean around the house. Sucks, but not her fault this time.

3 comments:

  1. I really cant believe that there are women who are putting up with this abuse. Who the fuck are you to be deciding what she need to improve?!?! Reading this i was totaly blown away!!!! Maintenance spanking, WTF!!!! She is not a fucken car. Why in the fuck she she have a good attitude and respect for you?!?! You controll her, you abuse her!!!! You ass should be in prison geting your ass maintenance spanking for your bad attitude and disrespect and not submitting and geting a dry anal fuck from a huge inmate with a dick so fucken big that it rips your ass hole in 2. She need to get the fuck away from you and get counsling. She has not self respect for her self. You have striped that from her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well one obviously you know NOTHING about the lifestyle. You have no respect for what some woman want or need. You need to grow up and have some serious talks with someone about "to each their own." because obviously you need some POV therapy.

      Delete
  2. You are not worth your salt as a dom! Your sub has got you wrapped around her little finger. It's pathetic that she's faking a back injury so she can get strung out on pain meds AND wriggle out of her weekly spanking. You need to throw out her pain meds and give her the ass whooping of her life; man up!

    ReplyDelete