Wednesday, June 10, 2009

More updates

Haven't blogged since Saturday -- sorry.

Things have been very good.

Saturday night we went to dinner and a movie and had the kids sleep out. Sunday morning, we had pretty good sex. She picked up the kids and I worked. Then she came home, we were together for a little then I went back to work.

Every morning, I have given her a pre-emptive spanking, but not very hard because she has been good and also because she has had some hamstring/low back/glut pain from working out.

Monday, I came home from work and . . . she had baked a cake with the kids. She didn't tell me, I just opened the door and the smell hit me. It was awesome. Understand that my lovely wife of almost 9 years and mother of my kids for more than 5 had never just baked a cake. And better - she did it with the kids.

Our focus of the last maintenance spanking was to be better with me and spend more time with the kids. She is doing better. Monday was cake, Tuesday was the zoo, and today I came home and our 5 year old's nails were polished, dinner was made, laundry was done, and the house was clean.

Both of our mothers have asked what happened to my wife b/c they don't recognize this woman who cooks, cleans, does laundry.

So far, there have been some hiccups, but this new lifestyle has been GREAT. Laundry is good, quality timeis good, time with kids is good, and sex is good -- but that has always been pretty good. I also have found that my angst seems to be mostly gone. Last night her leg was hurting and I told her to sit and I would do stuff. I started to feel that feeling again -- where she is sitting and I'm working. But I realized it was b/c I told her to and it was all fine. If this is how life is, then I'm really looking forward to the rest of it. Also, she bought a sex swing today -- what a good wife. It will look great in our bedroom next to the stripper pole we have there for her "excersice." Yes, she has always said that she is good in THAT room. But now, she is just good all around.

I think she needs another maintenance spanking soon. We'll let you all know

3 comments:

  1. I typed an email to your wife on her site and it would not post. Really bummed me out! Anyway, this is just a test (again) to see if this will post. My HOH and I leave for a week today so I look forward to reading your posts when I am back (or maybe I'll take my laptop with me!).

    Glad you are doing better. And BTW, the hiccups never really end, but life does get a LOT better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI! Have read all your wife's post and all of yours and just want to say I admire you for writing about the good and the hiccups. Keep doing what you're doing and it will come more naturally after a while. Check out a lot of different views of DD and then find what works for you. Some views are too extreme for us and some have great ideas that we incorporate in our version of DD. We're still new at this, too - only 5 months and we try new things and change things all the time. It really is a great way to be closer and to express our love. Meow

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello again. Hope to hear from you again soon. You have some fans already, you know. Can't let us down now !!! Everybody needs a hero. So, don't back down and don't stop. We're all rooting for you. Lisa

    ReplyDelete