Saturday, June 6, 2009

Friday

Friday was much better. After we had our argument Thursday, we were better Friday. We have always had a knack for getting past arguments.

I met her and my parents for dinner and we put the kids to bed. I had read her posts and planned to just kind of start over tonight.

After putting the kids to bed, she said she had to send an email. I came down and asked if she had finished her email -- I wanted to give her a chance to do what she needed to do. What I had not told her or discussed, was that I was going to do her maintenance spanking tonight. We neeeded to keep trying.

So I asked her if she was done with her email. Then I told her to close her computer and go upstairs, b/c she was getting her maintenance spanking. I think she was a little suprised and was about to balk, but she complied. We went up and I did a slow spanking. I spanked her for 1/2 hour. We talked during and I complimented her progress on the house. She has made the most progress on the house. Some progress with the kids, but her focus of the house has taken away from time with the kids. And her worst progress is her interaction with me. We discussed it and I told her I would work on my end and she would work on hers.

When we were done, she curled into my arms. It was fantastic. I could tell we were connected and she was into me again. We just kept hugging tighter and tighter for 5 or so minutes. She then went down on me and gave me oral. I then went down on her and did the same. Then we made love.

Another succesful moment in LDD.

Cross your fingers for us because when it is good, this has been really good.

(FYI - Both my wife and I appreciate the comments people have left. However, we can't figure out how to post on our own blogs or each others. Anyone who can tell us how to do it. We'd appreciate it. We type in the box and then it asks for an ID and it doesn't take ours.)

1 comment:

  1. Go to gmail.com and open a free gmail account.
    Choose Goggle account then post. It always takes 2 times to post.

    Glad you are back to sex and spanking. That's the key not corners and tears.

    Sean

    ReplyDelete