Friday, May 29, 2009

Friday -- rough 24 hours

Yesterday afternoon I got a tough work assignment around 3:30 that took a ton of time. I worked till midnight and got up really early. I'm very tired.

This morning I left for work early and was running late and forgot to give a preemptive spanking for the first time this week. I was shocked that it was so needed.

I had a deposition (I'm a lawyer) near my house so I left work a little early so that I could come home and get a kiss just because I knew I could and I thought that would be neat. I called her on the way to let her know and I could tell from the way she answered the phone that she was in a bad mood. I asked what was wrong and she "snappily" told me the dogs, kids, etc were a problem. She didn't ask how I was or care. She was caught up in her own world and a bit of "woe is me." She then told me not to come home for the kiss and basically hung up on me. I knew that she was trying to be respectful, but was having a hard time and was flustered.

I kept driving and decided that now would be a good time for a punishment. I called her back as I approached the house and told her to meet me in the garage. She came out, I could tell she knew what was going to happen and she had that rolling of the eyes smirk, but I was not backing down (she has told me how great it is when I'm commanding and I'm consciously working on it b/c it does not always come naturally). I kissed her and told her it would be ok, then told her to drop her pants and bend over the car. I spanked her with the belt and saw a transformation take place. I knew right then, that the rest of the day would be easier for her and she would be a better wife/mom. She kissed me deeply and went in, but not before I told her that if she didn't improve today, she would be grounded tonight and not able to go out with her girlfriend to see a movie -- also that she would be spanked tonight.

I came home later, flustered, and took some stress out on her, but she handled it well. She is really really trying and it is good. I can see it in the house, the kids, myself, and her. We all love the new Mrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment